- To make the pasta, heat a little oil in a pan, add the onion and pepper and cook until softened, about 8 minutes. Meanwhile, in a food processor, coarsely mix the garlic, ginger and remaining oil, then add the spices, tomato paste, 1/2 c. In a teaspoon salt and fried onion. Mix until you get a soft dough – add a drop of water or more oil if necessary.
- Cook the pasta in a medium saucepan for 2 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally so that it does not stick. Tip on the chickpeas and chopped tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes until it shrinks down. Add the coconut with a little water, cook 5 minutes more, then add the cilantro and spinach and cook until softened. Garnish with additional coriander and serve with rice or lentils (or both).
For the paste
- 2 tbsp In the oil table
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp In fresh or dried chili, to taste
- 9 cloves garlic (about 1 small garlic clove)
- Piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp In chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp Spoonful of ground cumin
- 1 tbsp At the table garam masala
- 2 tbsp In the tomato puree table
- 2 x 400 g chickpeas, drained
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 100 g coconut cream
- ½ cilantro in small pieces, chopped, and a little more to decorate
- 100 g of spinach
Rice and / or Dahl
Bon Appetit !!